Warehouse HiLo Replenisher
Our Hilo-Replenishers use a forklift to stage product in a designated area and replenish selection slots.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- Operate Power Industrial Vehicles (PIV) and stand-up forklift experience (preferred)
- We have frozen products – your ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions is required while you’re here
- And you'll hustle --- this is a fast paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling product. You will be lifting up to 100 pounds!
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
- Successfully pass our drug screen and background check requirements (criminal background check, yes – we do not check your credit score)
- Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process
- Must be able to work holidays and overtime as required -- holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
Now about this position:
- Operate Power Industrial Vehicles (PIV) and operate RF hand held or truck mounted compute and all applicable RF screens.
- Removes empty pallets from selection areas and deliver them to an assigned area.
Replenish selection slots as needed based on demand or suggested schedule.
Place inbound freight in appropriate reserve or pick slots.
Assists the Selection and Shipping departments with pallet picks and take-outs.
Complete assigned pallet moves before the end of the shift.
Complete housekeeping activities on a daily basis.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share.
Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
Gordon Food Service At a Glance There's a seat at our table for you...
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.