Outside Food Sales Rep
As an Outside Food Sales Representative with Gordon Food Service, you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships, develop new business, and provide innovative solutions to our customers, helping them to achieve their goals and, in return, yours! Come experience a world where servant leadership and cutting-edge tools and training come together to support your career growth and financial objectives.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. Gordon Food Service At a Glance There's a seat at our table for you...
You’ve never experienced a SALES TEAM quite like ours!
By utilizing a consultative, relationship-focused approach, our sales team is at the front lines, helping make our customers' food service businesses thrive. We invite you to join our team of high-performing, results-driven sales professionals, where the potential for our customers is personal.
As an Outside Food Sales Representative, you'll leverage your sales experience by using consultative selling skills to strengthen customer relationships, grow profitable sales, participate in business reviews and negotiations, and develop new business.
What sets us apart?
- A generous 401(k) matching program that is above industry standards
- Financial Rewards for Performance
- Low-cost Benefit options for your family, health, and future
- A Culture of Integrity and Respect
- Career Development, Mentor Programs, and Leadership Training
- Sales Support and Resources
- Mobile Ordering
- Exclusive, high-quality brands
- E-tools that assist with organization and selling strategies
- Sophisticated warehouse systems that ensure order fulfillment accuracy
- A newly developed CRM and an array of technologies
- An internal support system
Does this look like you?
- A High School Diploma/GED is required, but a Bachelor's degree or culinary certificate is preferred
- You should have at least 1 year of of prior sales, business, or food service experience
- You must maintain a valid state driver's license and a safe driving record
- You must be able to obtain your food safety certification
- Your car is your office! Expect daily travel throughout your assigned territory
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.