We are currently seeking a proven sales representative to develop relationships with referral sources and generate referrals for home care services. This is an outside sales position that requires daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources. This individual must develop and execute on sales plans that generate high-value clients. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of generating new business in the home care industry or in the healthcare or senior care industry and has established relationships that can start generating new business immediately. Office location is in Irving, TX and territory covered is the Coppell, Arlington, Dallas, Euless, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Irving or Las Colinas areas.
- Develop and execute sales plan to meet business development goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, including hospital case managers, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, home health agencies, hospices, physicians’ offices, fiduciaries, etc.
- Complete daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources for purposes of generating business leads
- Plan and organize community marketing events to enhance our visibility in the community and generate new relationships and business opportunities
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus/commission component, depending upon experience and results.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in a sales role in home care, health care or related senior services businesses
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the health care and senior care industries, with contacts and relationships that can be leveraged for business development
- Experienced at cold calling
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of CRM processes.
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or health care related field is preferred
- A passion for senior care and client service
- Ability to establish rapport and build trust both with company staff as well as with referral sources and prospective clients
- Accountability for meeting sales goals
- A desire to take a leadership role in growing the business
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision
To apply, email your resume today to: email@example.com
To apply online please visit : https://www.synergyhomecare.com/careers/?jobid=72876&l=Irving,+TX&d=