Mark your calendars and budget now for the 2022-2023 Leadership Coppell Class.
Leadership Coppell is Coppell’s future… by making people aware of what makes the community “tick.”
The Leadership Coppell program is designed to inspire, grow, and unite high quality leadership in our community. The primary objective achieved through Leadership Coppell is to identify and foster new and potential Coppell leaders through a dynamic, hands on, 10-month intensive program that instills the requisite knowledge and understanding of the many facets of community life and leadership.
Leadership Coppell is a commitment to self-development and community building. The program runs from September thru May and the application and selection process is highly competitive.
As a participant:
- Expand your understanding of Coppell and Dallas County through exposure to community issues you may not otherwise be able to explore.
- Exchange ideas with current experts, decision makers and community leaders on a broad range of topics.
- Enhance leadership and management skills.
- Develop close relationships and mutual concerns with other class members.
Aug. 19, 2022: Scavenger Hunt and Welcome Reception
Sept 17, 2022: Leadership Retreat
- Ropes course in Argyle
- Leadership Skills/Rainbow Leadership
- 5 Characteristics of a Leader
Oct 21, 2022: Coppell, Our Place in the Region
- City, County & Region, all Roads Lead to Coppell.
Nov 18, 2022: Coppell’s Economy
- The Tie that Binds Coppell and DFW Airport.
Dec 16, 2022: Community Service
Jan 20, 2023: Education
- How Coppell Non-Profits Serve the Community
- Developing our Future Leaders. Coppell ISD, Dallas College and More
Feb 17, 2023: Healthcare
- Importance of Community Health
Mar 17, 2023: Arts & Culture
- Coppell’s visual arts, literary arts and the performing arts.
Apr 21, 2023: Public Safety
- The Roles of Police, Fire, EMR, and Public Works
May 19, 2023: Leadership & Self Branding
May 26, 2023: Graduation